The State Library of Western Australia Foundation
The State Library of Western Australia Foundation was established in 2009 to support the fundraising activities of the Library. Since its formation it has been dedicated to fostering the support of the community at large for the work of the State Library of Western Australia and wider public library network, and the issues of literacy and learning they pursue.
The Foundation is a not for profit organisation, a Public Ancillary Fund with Deductible Gift Recipient status.
The Foundation exists to financially support the initiatives of the State Library of Western Australia to empower and transform the lives of the Western Australian community.
Its vision is to have the financial and other resources to proactively support the aspirations of the State Library of Western Australia.
To find out more about the Foundation visit http://www.statelibraryfoundation.org.au.
You can help support the work of the Library by making a donation, sponsoring an activity or event, by making a cultural gift, or by leaving a bequest.
To make a DONATION:
- Use our secure online donation facility - Donate Here.
- By Phone – please call us on 08 9427 3105.
- Download and print a donation form and mail it to us on the address provided.
To find out more about making a BEQUEST:
- Make a Bequest in your Will and leave a lasting legacy that will enrich communities through the love of reading and learning and valuing our unique Western Australian heritage. - Click Here For Forms.
- To make an enquiry in confidence about making a Bequest please contact the Development Manager on 08 9427 3210 or 0426 250 733.
- If you are a business whose board, staff and stakeholders believe in the value of literacy and the preservation of our Western Australian cultural heritage you may wish to consider sponsoring an event, program or space Please contact the Development Manager on 08 9427 3210 or 0426 250 73.
To find out about CULTURAL GIFTS:
- The State Library welcomes the donation of material (especially Western Australian material) to the State's collections. To find out more visit http://slwa.wa.gov.au/find/wa_collections/donations.
If you are already a donor may we thank you for supporting us!
Page last updated: Wednesday 22 May 2013