Cycling guides & maps
Guides for those who like sightseeing by bicycle.
The links will take you to the catalogue record for the publication or the website for more information. The catalogue record will give you holdings and location information, so that you can find the books.
- Where to ride : Perth
- Ride around the rivers
- Perth and Kings Park by bike
- Ride from Armadale to Perth
- Ride through the hills
- Munda Biddi Trail, Western Australia : off-road cycling guide
- Munda Biddi trail maps
- Munda Biddi Trail Foundation website for more information.
- The Cycling web pages of the Department of Transport has information about cycling and free bike maps - it is a one-stop information resource on places to ride, people to ride with and new bike projects in Western Australia.
- The Welcome to Western Australia has a web page on Cycling in Western Australia.
Websites for cycling clubs and organisations:
- Cycling 4 Pleasure - organises interesting and enjoyable cycling events for recreational and touring cyclists. All events are strictly non-competitive and conducted at a leisurely pace so that there is time for sightseeing and socialising as well as cycling.
- Cycling Western Australia - Cycling WA currently has 17 affiliated clubs throughout the state and the scope of its operations has extended to encompass all levels of cycling. Activities conducted include racing events for road, mountain bike and track cycling, participation events, development programs, skills sessions, bicycle education, schools programs, coaching and officiating courses and bike maintenance sessions.
- Cycle Touring Association of Western Australia - a recreational cycling club which organises a wide variety of recreational & social rides, including short and long day rides, weekend trips and longer cycle tours of a week or more.
Page last updated: Monday 8 September 2014