Copies of items can be ordered from the State Library collections, for personal use, research, or display and publication. Copyright and other restrictions may apply to some items. Please see the terms and conditions for ordering.
Subject to copyright, the following items can be ordered through this service:
- Images and maps
- Books and journal articles (check first for digital format editions via the Catalogue)
- Newspapers articles, manuscripts and private archives (conditions apply)
- Film (DVD or VHS to DVD)
- Oral histories and other audio
- Microfilm rolls
To order copies
- Search the catalogue for the item you wish to order and take note of the title and call number for the item.
- Fill in the order form with the required details and submit.
- You will receive a Bpoint payment link by email.
- When your payment has been received, your order will be placed forward for reproduction and when completed your order will be delivered by your chosen method. Standard process and delivery can take up to 15 working days. Express service if available, up to 3 working days.
- Contact us if you require assistance.
|Original format||Copy format||Price|
|Images and maps||TIFF
Standard 300dpi, 25cm length.
Items larger than A3 supplied at 150dpi at original size
|$25.00 per image|
|Books and journal articles||$16.50 (up to 50 pages of the same item)|
|Newspapers and manuscripts||PDF TIFF||$16.50 (up to 50 pages of the same item)|
|DVD||DVD||$30.00 per item|
|VHS to DVD||DVD||$50.00 per item|
|Oral history and audio||CD||$25.00 per CD|
|Microfilm||Microfilm roll||$66.00 per roll|
|Express service||All of the above||$50.00|
|Electronic file transfer||Free|
|Pickup from State Library of WA||Free|
|Postage within Australia||$10.80|
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars. Mastercard and Visa accepted.